What kind of bike computer do you like?
Question by tulseciffo: What kind of bike computer do you like?
I’m looking for something below $ 40 that is accurate.
Answer by thomas m
for Me CATEYEs are the best, and I have had both wired and wireless and both are accurate as long as you program the wheel diameter correctly. I prefer the wireless, they cost more, but are less likely to break.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- best cycling computer 2011
- bike computer reviews 2011
- best road bike computer 2011
- bicycle computer reviews 2011
- best wireless bike computer 2011
Filed under: bike computers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!